Saturday, 29 November 2014

Where are you my Giroud?


It was been long time not writing in this blog. Annyeong!

The truth is, I have a lot story that I want to share here. Tapi kekangan masa buat aku idok dapet nak nulis. her her her her

Okay! 

I miss you my man. Where are you? Don't you miss me?

I can deny I really miss you since you ignored me after we fought. I need you that wasn't mean you are my oxygen to give my alive. But you a half of my life. It was hurt me that you happy with that girl. Did you really love her more than me?

Don't you I was worried about you? I was thinking of you everyday. I'm still awake even it was 4am because I really miss you deep in my heart.

Come back to me. Come back, please. I was cried when I saw she was upload your picture in her instagram account, and it was meant that you met her while I was waiting for you. 

I can't focus after I read her blog she was broke up with her boyfriend and she was wrote you was with her for whole day. I'm in pain. 

Balik lah. I want my Giroud back. I miss you. 

Thank you for all those last memories. But, I masih percaya you balik kat I, my MFA. One fine day.



                                                                                                                           xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment